Tuesday 28 April 2015

Evaluation Q6;


Q6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

In the process amking my magazine i have learnt a lot about technology. firstly i have been able to expand my understaning of photoshop. going into this project i knew the very basics of photoshop but through photo manipulation and using more complex tools i have a much higher level of understaning of photoshop. coming into this project i also have no experience using DLSR camera which i used for my phootshoots. from this i have leant how to take high quality photos and now also have a better understanding of compsition and light due to using these cameras. for my magazine i also used a site called Dafont. this website allowed me to use a wide range of fonts for my pages and not be limited to the apple font collection. the use of dafont also contributed in my learning to edit texts in photoshop. when i started the project i also had as no experience with using blogging sites and for the project i had to learn how to uses Blogger. at first i found using the site quite difficult but as the project progressed i became much more comfortable with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment