Friday 17 April 2015

Evaluation Q3;


Q3: What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why? 

My magazine will be sold in small shops and supermarkets. this will make the magazine more available to a wide range of buyers and make buying the product easy giving them a wide variety of places to purchase it. my magazine will also have a online feature (website) to keep readers up to date with the magazine. my magazine will also be distributed ate concerts and festivals (common locations of my target audience) and small newspaper and magazine stalls around the country. My magazine will be promote via internet applications such as Facebook, twitter etc. the magazine will be have wide spread promotion to appeal to my wide spread audience (different lifestyles). the magazine will be fairly frequently distributed over a space of a week so my audience needs to be kept up to date with the magazine which is why wide spread promotion is important for my magazine.         

2 comments: