Wednesday 22 April 2015

Evaluation Q4;


Q4: Who would be the audience for your product?

I chose my target audience based on the sub genres i have covered in my magazine. as my magazine is open to a very wide range of different lifestyles i figured that this would mean within those different categories there would people of very different ages therefore which drove me to make my target audience range between the age of 18-30 and make the magazine gender neutral. i also had to think about a more realistic age range for the magazine, which means thinking about who acutely reads music magazines and who would be interested in my theme, which lead me to come to the conclusion that this would be the perfect age group for my magazine. 

the colour scheme and style of my magazine allows the magazines overall aesthetics appeals to the majority of my target audience. even though the colour scheme is mostly pink (commonly associated with females) i have used it in such a way throughout my magazine pages to allow it to appeal to both male and female readers as the colours revolve more so around the theme and style than the actual individual. 

Due to the higher percentage of young people who read magazines over the older generation of readers. The majority of people who purchase/read my magazine would be within the 18-22 region of my target audience. i took this into consideration when making my front cover so i made the model on the cover be within the same age range to appeal to them more.       

No comments:

Post a Comment