Wednesday 18 March 2015

photoshoot 2

Double Page Spread Photo shoot;


For this photo shoot i wanted to take a more grungy approach to my images. when preparing for the photo shoot i had to think what would work best for my theme and consider that my magazine is a rock magazine. i also chose my location very carefully for this shoot. i went to a churchyard to take these photos. the location was worn, dark and looked abandoned. this catered to the more punky, metally rock aspect of my theme. 

For my photo shoot i had prepared my model to dress in much darker clothing with darker make up to correspond with the background.



Models T-shirt




Graphic T-shirt; The t-shirt corresponds to the theme as it has a rock bands graphics on it. 




        











Dark make-up; The darkness of the make-up correlates with my theme as it adds a element of grunge to the images. i also like how the make up looks in the image because it is very reminiscent of make-up from 1970s/80s rock magazines which is good because that is approach i wanted to take with my magazine as i have already taken a lot of 
                                inspiration from 70's and 80's rock magazines and incorporated some of 
                                there ideas of colour schemes, composition and fonts into my own work.





















           








No comments:

Post a Comment